My Friends

Friday 4 July 2014

Sending Lots of Love

Hi.. Hi..
This is time to share some creation again

I don't know why I'm so fall in love with Tilda
Because she's beautiful??
Yess!!
Because she's cute??
Yes she is!!
Hihihihihihihi..

This is time for Tilda and her puppy to walking arround

And this is it..




For this card I used:
Tilda with Channel the Puppy 
Primrose Collection from Bo Bunny
 Bride Bow Doohickey
Peacock Feathers Doohickey
Cloudly Tag Doohickey
Flourishes from Paper Smooches
Heart within My Heart from Cheery Lynn
Floral Ovals from Spellbinders
Nesting Frame 10 from QuicKutz
Lace
Some Flowers
Light Clay
Leaf Charm


I'd like to enter this card into some challenges:

Thank you for stopping by 

Hugs
Shelly

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly.... thank you for sharing your creation with us. I love all the embelishment that you put on your beautiful creation. Please join us again on the next challenge at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful coloring of Tilda and coordinating with all those beautiful flowers. Thank you so much for joining our Tilda's Town challenge this week.

    Big Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you..😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. cc... cakeeppp <3 <3 hehehehee...
    Seneng sm combonyaa <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, love the design! Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete